FlexTech Documents and Resources
The FlexTech Documents and Resources page is home to valuable information that will help you to understand the available cost-shared services the program has to offer. You will also find guidance documents and templates that can be used to help submit an application.
Please check back periodically for updated versions of these documents and resources.
- Eligible Cost-shared Services [PDF]
- A listing of cost-shared service areas along with applicable caps, as listed in Section II. Program Cost-Share of PON 4192
- Service Definitions [PDF]
- A description of each eligible cost-shared service
- Energy Study Scope of Work Guidelines template [DOCX]
- An editable template that includes guidance on items to include within an energy study scope of work
- Energy Study Budget template [XLSM]
- An editable template for energy study budget development, which corresponds with the individual tasks included in the scope of work template
- Level 1+ Scope of Work template [DOCX]
- An editable template that includes guidance on items to include within L1+ scopes of work, complete with schedule, budget, and final deliverables
- Reimbursement Request Form [PDF]
- Reimbursement requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis only for eligible applications received between June 15, 2020 and June 30, 2021. Please see the FlexTech Program Addendum [PDF] issued June 15, 2020, for additional details and eligibility requirements.
- Virtual Audit and Assessment Process Manual [PDF]
- Detailed guidance for performing energy audits and assessments virtually.
- Virtual Audit and Assessment Toolbox [PDF]
- Customer support documents, guides, forms, and templates referenced throughout the VAA Process Manual.
- Indoor Air Quality Studies Guidelines [DOCX]
- Project Summary Sheet [XLSM]
- Fact Sheet [PDF]
- COVID-19 Response Guide for Colleges and Universities [PDF]
Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning
- Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning Guidelines [PDF]
- Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning Final Report Supplement [XLSM]