FlexTech Documents and Resources
The FlexTech Documents and Resources page is home to valuable information that will help you to understand the available cost-shared services the program has to offer. You will also find guidance documents and templates that can be used to help submit an application.
Please check back periodically for updated versions of these documents and resources.
- Eligible Cost-shared Services [PDF]
- A listing of cost-shared service areas along with applicable caps, as listed in Section II. Program Cost-Share of PON 4192
- Service Definitions [PDF]
- A description of each eligible cost-shared service
- Fact Sheet [PDF]
Guidelines and Templates
- Attachment A: FlexTech Program Application [PDF]
- Energy Study Scope of Work Guidelines template [DOCX]
- An editable template that includes guidance on items to include within an energy study scope of work
- Energy Study Budget template [XLSM]
- An editable template for energy study budget development, which corresponds with the individual tasks included in the scope of work template
- Indoor Air Quality Studies Guidelines [DOCX]
- Level 1+ Scope of Work template [DOCX]
- An editable template that includes guidance on items to include within L1+ scopes of work, complete with schedule, budget, and final deliverables
- Reimbursement Request Form [PDF]
- Reimbursement requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis only for eligible applications received between June 15, 2020 and June 30, 2021. Please see the FlexTech Program Addendum [PDF] issued June 15, 2020, for additional details and eligibility requirements.
- Project Summary Sheet [XLSM]
- Attachment B-1: Study Report Requirements [PDF]
- FlexTech Invoice Template [PDF]
- An editable template for FlexTech Consultants and Independent Service Providers to use when submitting invoices to NYSERDA for FlexTech projects. Please refer to the instructions included in the template. FlexTech consultants should abide by the rates agreed upon in their Exhibit E Rate Schedule.
Affordable Multifamily Document Library
- Attachment A-1: Program Application for AMEEP Coordinated Projects – CFA & Technical Assistance Terms [PDF]
- Affordable multifamily building projects that have already completed and submitted the project application for the Affordable Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program must complete and sign off on this standalone document to fulfill the Consolidated Funding Application and Technical Assistance Terms requirements for the FlexTech program. This application is only for projects that have submitted an Affordable Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program application first.
- Attachment C: Authorization to Share Information with NYSERDA Partners [PDF]
- Affordable multifamily building projects must complete this authorization allowing their project data to be shared with NYSERDA Partners. The form must be submitted as part of application submittal.
- Affordable Multifamily Buildings Guidelines[PDF]
- These Guidelines detail the affordable housing definition, acceptable forms of affordability verification, and coordination with the Joint Utilities Affordable Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program (AMEEP).
- Affordable Multifamily Rent Roll [XLSM]
- An acceptable form of affordability verification. Review Affordable Multifamily Buildings Guidelines for details.
- Multifamily Affordability Verification Application
- Submit documentation to verify your multifamily building(s) as affordable housing using this SeamlessDocs application. The form has an attestation that must be completed by the building owner. Please complete and submit this form at the same time you submit your FlexTech project application.
Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning
- Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning Guidelines [PDF]
- Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning Final Report Supplement [XLSM]
Training and Resources
- Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning Webinar/Final Report Supplement Walkthrough (Video)
- Multifamily Low Carbon Capital Planning Webinar/Final Report Supplement Walkthrough (Presentation slides) [PDF]
Virtual Audit Resources
- Virtual Audit and Assessment Process Manual [PDF]
- Detailed guidance for performing energy audits and assessments virtually.
- Virtual Audit and Assessment Toolbox [PDF]
- Customer support documents, guides, forms, and templates referenced throughout the VAA Process Manual.