Financing for Buildings & Businesses
Affordable loans for clean energy capital improvement projects and building upgrades.
Access low- or no-interest financing through New York State to fund your building’s decarbonization projects.
How You Benefit
- Leverage affordable and flexible financing opportunities to make cost-effective energy improvements to your business or multifamily building
- Meet your business’s unique needs with a variety of lending options
- Cover the upfront costs of equipment, construction costs, energy audits, and more with our financing
- Receive upfront capital today for energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades that will benefit your business for years to come
When to Consider
Our financing options may be good for your business if you are:
- Advancing your organization’s decarbonization goals
- Looking for competitive financing products with alternative repayment options, such as on-bill recovery
- Looking to lower energy costs across your organization or property portfolio
- Planning a clean energy project at your business, such as installing solar panels, heat pumps, or new insulation
- Planning a new construction project for your business or building portfolio
Learn About Our Financing Options
NY Green Bank
Provides capital for large-scale clean energy projects across New York State.
Read more about NY Green Bank
Small Business Financing
Offers two loan options for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects at small businesses, including multifamily building owners and not-for-profit organizations.
Read more about Small Business Financing
Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing
Provides long-term alternative financing tied to property assessments to fund commercial-scale clean energy projects.
Read more about Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing
Multifamily Financing Programs
Offers a variety of affordable and flexible financing opportunities for energy improvements in multifamily buildings.
Read more about Multifamily Financing Programs
Connect with an expert at NYSERDA to better understand the financing options available for your building decarbonization project.Contact Us