Expand Your Clean Energy Offerings
Diversifying business models with clean energy
Discover new business opportunities when you explore the possibilities of clean energy. NYSERDA’s programs can help your business grow by supporting new clean energy product and service offerings.
How You Benefit
- Create new value for your customers with energy-saving technologies
- Tap into new revenue streams and grow your sales
- Get ahead of increasing clean energy laws and standards in New York State
- Establish your business in New York’s growing clean energy industry
When To Consider
Diversifying with clean energy may be good for your business if you are:
- Looking to strategically grow your business for the future
- Interested in building sustainability into your business practices
- Navigating changing local building energy codes in your business footprint
- Fielding requests for clean energy products and services from your customers
Learn how Kyle, a Clean Heat contractor, grew their HVAC business with heat pumps.
Clean Energy Business Opportunities
The transition to clean energy is creating a wave of new economic activity and business opportunities right here in New York. Explore the programs and resources below to see what the clean energy future can look like for your business.
Clean Energy Training ResourcesExplore training resources to start moving your business towards a clean energy future, including a robust directory of free online training opportunities.Read More
Read more about Clean Energy Training Resources
NYS Clean HeatAccess installer training, low-interest customer financing, and cost-share incentives to grow your advertising budget by enrolling as a participating contractor in New York’s statewide heat pump marketing campaign.Read More
Read more about NYS Clean Heat
Workforce Development and TrainingGet support to train new and current employees and develop clean energy expertise “in house” for your business.Read More
Read more about Workforce Development and Training
You Might Also Be Interested In
New York State offers additional programs and resources to help grow your business or begin a career in clean energy, including:
- Cooperative Advertising and Training for Clean Energy Partners: As a heat pump or weatherization contractor, you can receive cost-sharing incentives to fund advertising campaigns, special promotions, and events for heat pumps — including heat pump water heaters — and energy efficiency.
- Funding for Hiring: Explore information about how you can receive funding to hire interns, clean energy fellows, part-time, and full-time employees.
- Partner Connector: Join an online platform that facilitates connections among training providers, employers, and community organizations. The Partner Connector helps contractors and installers form partnerships with other interested parties seeking to collaborate on NYSERDA’s workforce development and training funding opportunities.
Sign Up For News
Stay up to date on clean energy career programs, training opportunities, and more.Stay Connected