New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
17 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-6399
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 518-862-1090 or 1-866-NYSERDA (Toll free)
- Fax: 518-862-1091
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
|Buffalo||New York City||West Valley|
726 Exchange Street, Ste. 821
Phone: 716-842-1522 or
Free visitor parking is available in the Visitor Parking Lot on Exchange Street.
1359 Broadway, 19th Floor
9030-B Route 219
The West Valley office manages the Western New York Nuclear Service Center, including the decommissioning, cleanup and long-term care of the site.
- Kate Muller, Vice President of Corporate Communications and Marketing
Marketing & Advertising Inquiries
- Susan Moyer, Director of Corporate Marketing
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Requests
NYSERDA publishes data on Open Data NY website. Open Data NY is an award-winning initiative of policies, programs and tools that provides public access to digital data for collaboration and analysis.
- View the Open NY datasets published by NYSERDA
- View a current list of records in possession of NYSERDA by subject matter [PDF]
Real Property Tax Law (RPTL) § 487—Exemption from taxation for certain energy systems
- Kevin Hale, Director of Economic Development
- Kevin Carey, Director of Government Affairs