Drive Clean Rebate for Car Dealers
Sell Electric at Your Dealership
If you are a car dealer in New York State that sells new electric cars, you can sign up online to offer the Drive Clean Rebate to your customers.
How the Drive Clean Rebate Works for Dealers
Once your dealership is enrolled in the program, processing a rebate is an easy online process.
Things to Remember
- The rebate is only available to New York State residents, businesses, and government entities
- See the list of Drive Clean Rebate eligible cars and rebate amounts
- Purchases and leases are eligible. Lease term must be at least 36 months
- Rebate applications need to be submitted online within 60 days of vehicle delivery
- Full program requirements are listed in the Implementation Manual. See Dealer Resources for more information.
Open to New York State residents, the Drive Clean Rebate offers a point-of-sale rebate of up to $2,000 toward the purchase of a new electric car. The chart on the left displays how much rebate funding is still available. Please make sure to check this page before purchasing an eligible electric car. Data is updated regularly as Drive Clean rebates are fulfilled at dealerships.-->
Submit your online application to enroll in the program. After your application has been approved, you will receive an email with login credentials and instructions for accessing the dealer web portal. You’ll also receive a welcome email with information about how to get started.
Contact the program administrator:
Email: [email protected]