Current or prospective NYTVIP participants should refer to the below list of program documents for full program rules, requirements, terms & conditions.
- Program Implementation Manual (updated April 2022): All participants are encouraged to review the NYTVIP Implementation Manual, which details in full the program structure, funding sources, eligibility requirements, and operational steps involved in the program
- The Vehicle Purchaser Participation Agreement: The Vehicle Purchaser Participation Agreement document lays out all requirements of participation for vehicle operators, including vehicle scrappage and submission of semi-annual usage reports
- Vehicle Operator Addendum: Vehicle purchasers seeking to receive incentive funding for leased vehicles must certify that there is a fully executed Agreement to lease the vehicle that has been signed by both the Vehicle Purchaser and the Vehicle Operator
- Vehicle Purchaser Checklist [PDF]: Vehicle purchasers seeking to receive the benefit of a point-of-sale voucher discount are encouraged to consult this checklist to better understand what information their dealer (Contractor) will need from them to facilitate the Voucher Application and Redemption processes.
- Vehicle Eligibility Application: Manufacturers (OEMs or upfit/retrofit manufacturers) complete and submit this application form along with checklist documentation via email to NYTVIP@energycenter.org to request eligibility for vehicles they produce and that meet program requirements (see Program Implementation Manual). The checklist is a tab on the vehicle eligibility application form that details documentation to be submitted to substantiate and accompany the application.
- Contractor Participation Agreement: Document that serves as a contract to indicate what rights the Contractor and NYSERDA have with respect to projects funded through NYTVIP; you will be asked to affirm that you have read this and accept the terms as part of the online Contractor Application
- Vehicle Manufacturer Authorization [PDF]: Provides proof of authorization (if necessary) from a vehicle manufacturer for a Contractor to sell the manufacturer's vehicles to fleet customers through NYTVIP. This should be submitted as part of the online Contractor Application.
For scrappage facilities:
- Scrappage Operator Information Sheet [PDF]: Contains information about scrappage requirements under the terms of the Program
- Scrappage Checklist [PDF]: Must be completed for each vehicle scrapped through the Program. Includes a copy of the Vehicle Scrappage Certification document.
- Scrappage Process Guide [PDF]: Provides an overview of the roles and responsibilities for the fleet, contractor, and Vehicle Dismantler. This guide also includes the NYS DEC Truck/Bus Scrappage Guidance document with example photographs for each step of the process.
- Vehicle Dismantler Participation Agreement [PDF]: Agreement that acknowledges Program requirements for an eligible scrappage event and must be completed and returned to VHC at NYTVIP@energycenter.org in order for a facility to be listed as a Participating Vehicle Dismantler
NY Truck Voucher Incentive Program (NYTVIP) Informational Webinar for Transit Entities (Jan 14, 2020)
This webinar informs transit entities in New York on how to receive funding for Class 4-8 electric transit buses.
How to Implement Clean School Buses Into Your Fleet through NYTVIP (Jan 27, 2021)
Funding for clean school buses is currently available through the New York Truck Voucher Incentive Program (NYTVIP). This webinar recording includes information on alternative school bus technologies and benefits, bus types supported through NYTVIP, voucher funding amounts, and fleet eligibility and scrappage requirements, as well as a Q&A session.