CFL Sales Performance Program
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) is seeking qualified retailers and manufacturers with retail partners to participate in its residential compact fluorescent light bulb (CFL) Sales Performance Program (SPP). This program is designed to significantly increase the sales of ENERGY STAR® qualified spiral and A-shaped CFLs with no other special features (standard CFLs) to levels above what would be sold in the absence of this program. Eligible retail sales above a pre-determined baseline will result in performance payments to the retailer or manufacturer. Payments will be made based strictly on verifiable sales performance. Proposers may use any merchandising, marketing, educational, in-store promotional and product buy-down tactics to achieve the proposed incremental CFL sales.
- Summary [PDF]
- All Documents (excluding attachment D) [PDF]
- Attachment A - Proposal Checklist [PDF]
- Attachment B - Disclosure of Prior Findings of Non-Responsibility [PDF]
- Attachment C - Intent to Propose [PDF]
- Attachment D - Planning and Bidding Tool [XLS]
- Attachment E - Sample Agreement [PDF]
To learn more about PON 2700 view this pre-bid webinar presentation on how to apply, eligibility requirements and a Q&A session. The recording and presentation do no sync. Please download the presentation and follow along with the recording.
- Pre-bid Webinar PON 2700: CFL Sales Performance Program [PDF]
- Pre-bid Webinar Audio [MP3]
- Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]