In addition to significant purchase price savings offered through NYTVIP, vehicle fleets have additional opportunities for savings and assistance through NYSERDA partners.
- New York Power Authority (NYPA)
- New York Green Bank: Low-cost vehicle and infrastructure financing available
- Submit an inquiry to the Green Bank
- Con Edison: Sign up to participate in SmartCharge NY. Earn money when you sign up and each time you charge in the Con Edison service territory (NYC and Westchester) during off-peak hours.
Learn more about alternative fuel vehicle technologies and see how much money and pollution you can conserve by switching to a cleaner truck or bus.
- Alternative Fuels Data Center – U.S. Department of Energy
- Vehicle calculators
- AFLEET – Fleet emissions calculation tool (U.S. Department of Energy)
- Drive to Zero – Total cost of ownership calculator (coming soon) (CALSTART)
- DEQ - Diesel emissions quantifier (EPA)