FlexTech provides objective, site-specific targeted technical assistance and analysis to inform the implementation of clean energy technologies. FlexTech will cost-share site-specific technical assistance with demonstrated potential for energy savings or process improvement where information for an implementation decision is unavailable.
Eligible study areas include:
- Targeted clean energy technical analyses and strategic energy management assistance
- On-site combined heat and power (CHP) feasibility studies
Eligible facilities in New York State that pay into the electric System Benefits Charge (SBC) include:
- Colleges and universities (public and private)
- Data centers
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Public and private K-12 schools
- State and local governments
How To Apply
FlexTech shares the cost of technical assistance with the facility owner. Funding for energy studies is available through the Consolidated Funding Application on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are exhausted. See the FlexTech Funding Opportunity for complete program and application requirements.
Learn about becoming a FlexTech Consultant.