Small Commercial and Not-for-Profits Green Jobs - Green New York Energy Studies
Through Green Jobs-Green Network, energy studies are available for small commercial and not-for-profits to identify and analyze opportunities to make buildings more efficient, which lowers associated energy costs. Small commercial with 100 or fewer full-time equivalent employees or not-for-profit organizations of any size are eligible for this offering.
- A comprehensive walk through of the facility
- Site staff interviews
- Utility bill analysis
- Fuel-neutral, unbiased evaluation of potential low-cost/no-cost and capital improvement energy efficiency upgrades
- Energy study report that outlines potential energy and cost savings opportunities for your facility.
- Small Commercial (100 full-time employee equivalents or less) with $100,000 or less in annual energy expenses
- Not-for-profit organizations of any size with $100,000 or less in annual energy expenses
|Customer Full-time Equivalent (FTE)||Energy Study Cost-Share per Building for Small Commercial*||Energy Study Cost-Share per Building for Not-for-profits*|
|10 FTE or less||$100||$100|
|Over 10 FTE and 50 FTE or less||$250||$250|
|Over 50 FTE and 100 FTE or less||$500||$500|
|Over 100 FTE||n/a||$500|
To get started with your energy study, please contact us at 888-338-0089 or [email protected]
Green Jobs Green New York Energy Study
c/o L&S Energy Services
58 Clifton Country Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065
For more Information: view the GJGNY Energy Studies Fact Sheet [PDF]
If you are interested in an energy study but do not qualify as a small business or not-for-profit entity, please refer to our FlexTech Program.