Hidden Image

New Construction - Housing


Primary Energy Consultant

Technical consulting firms can apply to become a NYSERDA recognize Primary Energy Consultant, available to assist builders and developers by responding to Request For Proposal (RFP) 3771.

Find an approved Primary Energy Consultant.

Have Questions or Want to Learn More?

Want to learn more? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call (800) 284-9069.