2019 Competition Results
- Optimus Technologies - $1,000,000 award
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions and fuel costs for diesel-burning trucks.
- Radical Plastics - $500,000 award
- Creates biodegradable plastics that address the issue of plastic pollution, while creating energy savings in applications such as mulch film used in agriculture.
- CleanFiber - $250,000 award
- Manufactures high-performance cellulose building insulation from recycled corrugated cardboard that is safer, cleaner, less expensive and performs better than fiberglass and conventional cellulose insulation.
- Carbon Upcycling Technologies - $250,000 award
- Converts carbon dioxide from a greenhouse gas into valuable products.
- Cambridge Crops - $250,000 award
- Has an innovative technology based on a naturally derived protein that addresses all major mechanisms of spoilage by slowing down oxidation, dehydration and bacterial growth to significantly reduce food waste.
- ProsumerGrid - $250,000 award
- Paves the way for the integration of distributed energy resources into the utility grid, including planning for the effects on transmission, distribution and microgrid systems.
- Allied Microbiota
- Blue Frontier
- Cambridge Crops
- Carbon Upcycling Technologies
- Cortland Research
- FlashCharge Batteries
- Heat Inverse
- Optimus Technologies
- OXTO Energy
- Paradigm of New York
- Radical Plastics
- SWTCH Energy