New York State’s role as a leader in shaping the future of energy is expanding as today’s most pressing energy and environmental leadership challenges are significant and require swift bold action. The State is extensively restructuring of its energy regulatory environment and clean energy initiatives under Governor Andrew M. Cuomo’s Reforming the Energy Vision (REV).
NYSERDA is committed to partnering with other State agencies as well as residents, businesses, and industry stakeholders to preserve the environment, decrease energy costs, and create opportunities for economic growth for all New Yorkers.
This strategic plan, Toward a Clean Energy Future: A Strategic Outlook 2017-2020 [PDF], presents an overview of and outlook for NYSERDA's programs and services that are helping put the State and its residents on a path toward a clean, resilient, and affordable energy system, including:
- Strategic planning context including State policy imperatives
- Strategic Initiatives for the planning period
- NYSERDA's current investment areas and priority initiatives
- NYSERDA funding sources and allocations
- NYSERDA’s organizational and operational means of achieving these goals