Real Time Energy Management
Real Time Energy Management (RTEM) combines technology and services to act as the functioning brain of a building. RTEM technology sends a building's live performance data to a cloud-based system, where it is transformed into actionable insights for property owners, building managers, and tenants.
How You Benefit
- Boost your bottom line with reduced energy costs, freeing up capital to use elsewhere
- Gain real-time visibility into your current and historical energy performance
- Improve the reliability and uptime of systems with automated predictive capabilities
- Preserve staff experience and knowledge with the next generation of building leaders
- Free staff from routine monitoring and allow them to focus on issues that impact tenant satisfaction