RTEM programs incentivize the installation of RTEM technology and the ongoing energy management services of qualified vendors. RTEM projects funded through the program focus on upgrading building management systems to more advanced, cloud-based, real-time platforms that enable customers to get better data collection capabilities to optimize the way the equipment is running.
When You Should Consider RTEM
RTEM may be good for your business or property if you are looking to:
- Install or upgrade a building automation system
- Identify inefficiencies that result in costly increases to energy usage
- Stay competitive alongside the new construction market
- Understand the true cost per sq. ft. of a building
- Leverage cloud-based AI to strategically plan capital improvements, such as heating and cooling system upgrades
- Effortlessly manage energy consumption on a granular level
- Manage multiple systems and equipment from one central screen or single pane of glass
- Diagnose faulty system equipment in real time
For businesses looking to take advantage of this cutting-edge technology in their small business or commercial office buildings focused on tenant spaces, NYSERDA is offering between a 20 to 33 percent cost-share incentive for RTEM project expenses. These include hardware, installation, and three years of ongoing support from energy experts. That means that up to 33 percent of all eligible costs are covered up front, so you won’t pay full price or need to wait for rebates.
RTEM + TenantCommercial office tenants play a critical role in achieving lasting reductions in a building's overall demand, energy intensity, and carbon footprint.Learn More
Read more about RTEM + Tenant
RTEM Small BusinessHave you considered the benefits of smart building technology, but felt that your small business may be just that, “too small”?Learn More
Read more about RTEM Small Business
Condo and Co-op
Access support to better understand your building, get expert advice on building upgrade paths, and real stories from other owners.
Read more about Condo and Co-op