Real Time Energy Management
Real Time Energy Management (RTEM) Program
Real Time Energy Management (RTEM) combines technology and services to act as the functioning brain of a building. RTEM technology sends a building's live performance data to a cloud-based system, where it is transformed into actionable insights for property owners, building managers, and tenants.
How You Benefit
- Boost your bottom line with reduced energy costs, freeing up capital to use elsewhere
- Gain real-time visibility into your current and historical energy performance
- Improve the reliability and uptime of systems with automated predictive capabilities
- Preserve staff experience and knowledge with the next generation of building leaders
- Free staff from routine monitoring and allow them to focus on issues that impact tenant satisfaction
Learn More About RTEM
Find out how RTEM can support different types of buildings and customers with collecting data and optimizing operations.
Read more about RTEM Opportunities
Learn how to become a RTEM + Tenant Qualified Vendor to deliver services and develop systems for buildings and their occupants
Read more about Vendor Information
Explore RTEM project data, including building size, incentives, and private investment across New York State and by sector.
Read more about Project Dashboard
The RTEM Network
Access energy management case studies, best practices, and other resources to plan for a decarbonized future.
Read more about The RTEM Network
Submit a question to learn more about RTEM project planning and energy management from the wealth of project data NYSERDA has collected from a variety of building and equipment types.
Read more about Information Requests
The RTEM Database
Access information and data sets collected from RTEM systems to better understand building energy performance.
Read more about The RTEM Database
Learn about RTEM best practices and implementation across different building types.
Read more about Success Stories
Connect With Us
Have questions or comments about the technology or program, please reach out to us.Get In Touch