Tips for Heat Pump Owners
Heat Pump Best Practices
Heat pumps work differently than boilers or furnaces. Download our tip sheets to help you stay comfortable and maximize your savings year-round.
- Air Source Heat Pumps - Things to Confirm with Your Contractor After Installation [PDF]
- Heat Pump Tips - Quick Reference for Homeowners [PDF]
- Air Source Heat Pump Maintenance Tips for Homeowners [PDF]
- Air Source Heat Pump Operating Tips for Homeowners [PDF]
- How and When to Use an Existing Boiler or Furnace [PDF]
- Heat Pump Tips for Tenants Directly Paying Utility Bills [PDF]
- Heat Pump Tips for Tenants Not Directly Paying Utility Bills [PDF]
Heat Pump Water Heater Best Practices
A heat pump water heater can save you money and reduce your home’s carbon footprint. Like conventional water heaters, heat pump water heaters require routine maintenance. Download our tip sheet for maintenance tips to get the most out of your heat pump water heater.
Join Our Email List
Getting used to your new heat pump takes practice and reminders. Sign-up to receive periodic emails from us on maintaining and maximizing your heat pump system.
All information is assumed to be business information and is therefore not subject to the protections of the Personal Privacy Law, N.Y. Pub. Off. Law § 91 et seq. Therefore, it may be disclosed to third parties via the Freedom of Information Law.
* required field
By submitting this form, you authorize NYSERDA to add you to the mailing lists and to share your information with other New York State government entities. Your information will not be shared outside of New York State government, and you reserve the right to unsubscribe at any time.