Flexible Technical Assistance (FlexTech) Program
Members of NYSERDA’s Clean Green Campuses initiative have exclusive access to funding through NYSERDA’s Flexible Technical Assistance (FlexTech) Program. FlexTech shares the costs of a wide range of technical services to help your campus make cost-effective, data-driven, clean energy investment decisions. NYSERDA will cover 60% of costs for most eligible FlexTech studies, but members of Clean Green Campuses that have not yet participated in FlexTech may be eligible for NYSERDA to cover up to 75% of eligible costs. Through FlexTech, members of Clean Green Campuses can:
- Identify ways to manage and reduce campus energy use
- Get personalized recommendations and identify priority projects
- Design a plan to achieve your energy and carbon reduction goals
- Receive the information you need to make informed clean energy investments
Eligible FlexTech projects include:
- Energy studies on individual buildings or campus-wide
- Clean heating & cooling or electrification analysis
- Energy master planning
- Climate action or sustainability planning
- Load reduction studies
- Energy efficiency opportunities related to indoor air quality upgrades
How It Works
NYSERDA will provide financial support to members to assist with hiring a third-party energy consultant to evaluate existing campus energy conditions and establish an action plan for addressing campus energy needs.
Applicants may use their own energy consultant, or may choose from NYSERDA’s list of FlexTech Consultants. Learn more about the FlexTech Program and view the current list of FlexTech Consultants.
How to Apply
We’re here to help! Email questions to [email protected].