Community Heat Pump Systems Projects
The projects listed on this page were selected for funding during Rounds 1-3 of the Community Heat Pump Systems Program. Projects awarded funding in this round include site-specific scoping studies, a construction project, and best practices guidebook development. See the map and the table below for more information about these projects.
During a NY-GEO webinar in August 2021, NYSERDA provided overview of how the Round 1 winning projects will explore clean energy options at 600 buildings to reduce carbon emissions and air pollution with two-thirds of funding being directed to projects that focus on disadvantaged communities. View the webinar recording and Q&A .
Category D: Market Potential Studies and Best Practices Guidebooks
- Fact Sheet: Project Development Guidebook to help a site Champion [PDF]
- Fact Sheet: Market Potential Study and Shortlist of Well-suited Candidate Host Sites [PDF]
- Fact Sheet: Market Potential Study regarding Downstate Applicability of Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage [PDF]
- Fact Sheet: Market Engagement and Planning for Municipal and State Officials [PDF]
- Fact Sheet: Stakeholder Engagement of Shortlisted Well-suited Candidate Host Sites [PDF]
PON 4614 Budget is $22.5 Million