Energy Storage for Your Business
Energy storage can help you lower your electricity bill, meet basic resiliency requirements, and ensure electricity is available when your needs are the highest.
Whether installed alone or paired with another on-site generation resource like solar, fuel cells, or combined heat and power energy storage can maximize the benefits of clean generation to be a cost-effective solution.
Benefits of Storage
- Shift electric demand needs to low-cost off-peak periods, charging from the grid during off-peak times and discharging when electricity costs are highest
- Maximize financial value of participation in utility load relief programs like demand response
- Provide high power quality without fluctuations in voltage, frequency or short duration outages
- Save early morning solar generation for use on-site or to export for grid compensation when it is more valuable later in the day
- Access Inflation Reduction Act tax credits to lower the cost of installing standalone storage or solar-plus-storage systems
- GHP Office Realty – Harrison, NY [PDF]
Battery storage in Westchester: Demand charge savings with no upfront costs
- Marcus Garvey Apartments - Brooklyn, NY [PDF]
Enhancing resiliency, reducing energy costs, and increasing tenant comfort with energy storage
- New Water Street Corporation – Manhattan, NY [PDF]
Reducing peak demand with an ice thermal energy storage system
For additional information on energy storage opportunities email us at [email protected] or call 866-NYSERDA.