Documents & Resources for Providers
This Documents & Resources page is home to guidance documents and templates that can be used to help submit required documentation to the Low Carbon Pathways for Multifamily Buildings program.
Please be sure to download a new version of the documents for each project as documents may be updated periodically
- Data Release Authorization Form (DRAF): Owner [PDF]
Release authorizing NYSERDA access to past, current, and 120-month future energy / resource billing and consumption information/ data to track building energy systems utilization.
- Data Release Authorization Form (DRAF): Resident [PDF]
Release for direct-metered resident utility accounts authorizing NYSERDA to access and utilize past, current, and 120-month future utility billing and consumption data to track building energy systems utilization.
- Photo Template and Sampling Instructions [PPTX]
Template with instructions for photo submissions and sampling guidelines for photo inspections
- Workscope Tools: Excel-based spreadsheet tools used to summarize the project work and demonstrate compliance with the Program requirements. The Workscope Tool is prepared by consultants as part of the different stages of the project.
- Standards and Quality Assurance Checklist Specifications [PDF]
Reference guide to understanding the quality assurance scoring criteria, and specific requirements when installing measures in the Low Carbon Pathways Program.
Affordable Multifamily Document Library
- Affordable Multifamily Buildings Verification Guidelines [PDF]
- These Guidelines detail the affordable housing definition, acceptable forms of affordability verification.
- Affordable Multifamily Rent Roll [XLSX]
- An acceptable form of affordability verification. Review Affordable Multifamily Buildings Guidelines for details.
- Multifamily Affordability Verification Application
- Submit documentation to verify your multifamily building(s) as affordable housing using this SeamlessDocs application. The form has an attestation that must be completed by the building owner. Please complete and submit this form at the same time you submit your Low Carbon Pathways project application.