Clean Energy Upgrades and Municipal Building Demo
Local governments that achieve a 10-20 percent reduction in the greenhouse gas emissions from municipal buildings through energy efficiency upgrades are eligible for this actions.
- Fact Sheet [PDF]
This fact sheet provides a brief description of the Clean Energy Upgrades action along with the benefits communities can expect to achieve.
- ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Training Resources
This website offers a series of videos and training resources.
- ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Training Videos
These videos by Cornell Cooperative Extension of Schuyler County detail all the steps to getting Benchmarking credit in the Clean Energy Communities Program
- New York Power Authority (NYPA) Energy Service Fact Sheet [PDF]
This is a one-page brochure on NYPA’s Energy Project Implementation offering for energy efficiency projects in municipal buildings.
- Energy Performance Contracts for Local Governments - Best Practices Guide [PDF]
This guide, prepared for the Climate Smart Communities Program, includes a brief overview of Energy Performance Contracts and their benefits, industry standards, and case studies.
- NYSERDA Water & Wastewater Energy Management Best Practices Handbook [PDF]
This handbook provides the water and wastewater sectors with guidance on the development of an energy conservation program, implementation of capital and operational improvements to reduce energy consumption, and methods to track performance and assess program effectiveness.
- Clean Energy Upgrades Certification Form [XLSX]
- Municipal Building Demo Certification Form [XLSX]