Clean Energy Training Services
Qualified contractors will have experience in one or more of the following categories:
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable electric power generation
- Grid modernization and energy storage
- Alternative transportation
- Renewable fuels
- Reaching underserved populations who encounter barriers to accessing training and jobs in the clean energy sector
- Developing certifications and other training credentials
- Other related areas aligned with NYSERDA’s Clean Energy Fund
NYSERDA anticipates entering into three-year Umbrella Agreements, with the option to renew, with the approved proposers in each category.
How to Apply
Learn more about this opportunity and how to apply on the Clean Energy Training Services funding opportunity page.