The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) has ongoing recruitment opportunities. Please check periodically for any additional or updated position postings. All qualified individuals will be evaluated for each relevant position for which they apply.
We seek creative, self-motivated and knowledgeable professionals to facilitate change through the widespread development and use of innovative technologies to improve the State’s energy, economic, and environmental wellbeing. NYSERDA encompasses a robust set of energy efficiency and renewable energy deployment and market and business development programs, and to serve as New York’s primary source of objective energy policy information. Our programs and services provide a vehicle for the State to work collaboratively with businesses, academia, industry, the federal government, the environmental community, public interest groups, and energy market participants.
To learn more about NYSERDA, please visit our social media channels.
NYSERDA does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
See Executive Order 161 - Ensuring Pay Equity by State Employers [PDF].
Innovation & Strategy
- Assistant Project Manager, NY-Sun - Albany Office
- Project Manager, Market Characterization & Evaluation
– Albany or New York City Office
- Senior Project Manager, Multifamily – Albany or New York City Office
- Program Manager, Quality Assurance and Market Standards - Albany Office
- Project Manager, New Construction – New York City Office
- Project Manager, Single Family Residential - Albany Office
- Leader, Digital Solutions – Albany or New York City Office
- Director, Commercial – Albany or New York City Office
- Project Manager, Single Family Residential – Albany Office
- Project Manager, Commercial – New York City Office
- Senior Project Manager, Codes – Albany Office
Policy & Regulatory Affairs
Current, matriculated, full-time students are eligible to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To All Recruitment Agencies
NYSERDA does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. NYSERDA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job Opportunities Throughout New York State
For job opportunities throughout New York State, visit NYS Department of Labor.