Average Kerosene Prices and Dashboard
Notes about the content on this page:
- Source: NYSERDA, "New York Home Kerosene Price Monitoring Program"
- Dealers are surveyed weekly from September through March; and April through August. The survey is conducted twice a month.
- Energy price inquiries should be addressed to Brad Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 518-862-1090, ext.3364
- Learn more about New York's energy assistance programs
- Dashboard historical data begins September 4, 2000
Kerosene Prices Dashboard
The Heating Fuel Prices Dashboard provides New York residents and businesses with objective information on residential retail heating fuel pricing in New York State and by region. The Dashboard includes current and historical residential retail price data, regional comparison, and fuel type comparisons for heating oil, kerosene, and propane. This dashboard helps keep consumers informed of residential retail heating fuel price trends in their area throughout the year including during critical winter months.
New York State Regions: Long Island: Nassau and Suffolk New York City: Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, and Richmond Lower Hudson: Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland, and Westchester Upper Hudson: Columbia, Greene, Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster Capital District: Albany, Fulton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, and Washington North Country: Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lewis, St. Lawrence, and Warren Central: Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Herkimer, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, Otsego, Tioga, and Tompkins Western: Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Chemung, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Niagara, Ontario, Orleans, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, Wyoming, and Yates counties. Propane & Kerosene: Mid-Hudson: Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, and Westchester counties. B5 heating oil contains 5% biodiesel and is required for Downstate New York including Nassau, Suffolk, NYC, and Westchester counties.