Tools for CLP Business Partners
- Technical Guide to Effective, Energy-Efficient Lighting [PDF] provides CLP Business Partners with more technical background and understanding related to effective, energy-efficient lighting design.
- Life Cycle Cost Tool [XLSM] This tool compares the life-cycle costs of energy-efficient lighting systems with conventional lighting systems.
For Excel versions Excel 2007 and newer: When prompted to Open or Save the file, please select Save. This Excel spreadsheet contains macros. When you launch the file, you will see “Security Warning - Macros have been disabled. [Enable Content]” at the top of the page. Click the Enable Content button to enable macros and proceed with the program.
For Excel versions prior to Excel 2007: When prompted to Open or Save the file, please select Save. This Excel spreadsheet contains macros. To enable macros in your local Excel program, follow these steps:
- Launch Excel. On the toolbar, choose Tools—Macro—Security.
- Select the Medium setting and save your settings.
- Open the file LCCTool.xls from the location you saved it on your hard drive. (If the file is already open when you change the settings, you must close it and reopen it.)
- Glossary of Lighting Terms [PDF] Provides partners with definitions of lighting terms used in training and support materials
- Case Studies: examples of successful projects and lighting applications
- Business Partner Logo: NYSERDA has developed a logo for business partners to use on marketing and promotional materials related to the Business Partners Program, such as agendas, newsletters, and event-related materials. The logo may not be used on business cards or self-identifying items such as shirts, pins, or other promotional items. Contact your Account Manager or contact CLP at 1-866-698-8177 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to request the logo and the guidelines for its use.