107 Hermes Road
The United STEP 1 [PDF] building at 107 Hermes Road in the Saratoga Technology + Energy Park® (STEP®), owned and operated by The United Group of Companies in Troy, New York, is configured to support a flexible multi-tenant concept to facilitate a variety of tenant functions.
- Numerous tax incentives for qualifying businesses including wage and sales credits and power delivery benefits Real Estate Tax – PILOT Agreement Savings of up to $3.00 per square foot
- National Grid Capital Investment Incentives between $50K - $250K. Negotiated reductions in energy usage rates.
- ½ mile to Northway 1-87; Exit 12; Close proximity to Albany International Airport
- Warehouse ceiling height is 32’ in front and 29.8’ to the rear, office space is 14’
- 50’ X 50’ bay spacing in warehouse
- One (1) truck dock and three (3) drive-thru doors to the warehouse area
- Power: 13.2KVA with capabilities of 3,600 KVA
- Current neighbor tenants include GlobalFoundries, Lockheed Martin, General Electric and BPI (Building Performance Institute), among others!
Technology Meets Green
107 Hermes is a LEED™ Silver Certified Design. LEED™ is a program developed by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). This program is the most widely accepted system in the United States to assist architects, engineers, contractors, and building owners and operators in creating “green” or “sustainable” buildings. LEED™ is a voluntary program that brings the construction sector beyond the minimum requirements of building and life safety codes. Ultimately, LEED™ buildings are better buildings in terms of energy and resource use and result in healthier environments for building occupants. The LEED™ rating system has become the definitive standard for what constitutes a Green Building.
To discuss your customized space options, please contact:
107 Hermes Road Ariel View