Green Jobs - Green New York Energy Studies
Energy Studies for Small Commercial and Not-For-Profit Entities
Energy Studies identify and analyze opportunities to make buildings more efficient, which lowers associated energy costs. Small Businesses with 100 or fewer full-time equivalent employees or not-for-profit organizations of any size are eligible for this offering.
Green Jobs - Green New York Energy Studies include:
- A comprehensive walk through of the facility
- Site staff interviews
- Utility bill analysis
- Fuel-neutral, unbiased evaluation of potential low-cost/no-cost and capital improvement energy efficiency upgrades
- Energy study report that outlines potential energy and cost savings opportunities for your facility.
- Small Commercial Businesses (100 Full Time Employee Equivalents or Less) with $100,000 or less in annual energy expenses
- Not-For-Profit Organizations (any size) with $100,000 or less in annual energy expenses
Interested in Clean Heating and Cooling technologies such as Ground Source Heat Pumps, Air Source Heat Pumps, or Variable Refrigerant Flow systems? FREE Clean Heating and Cooling screenings are now available for eligible small businesses and not-for-profits. For more information, view the Clean Heating and Cooling Screenings fact sheet [PDF].
|Customer Full-time Equivalent (FTE)||Energy Study cost-share per Building for Small Commercial*||Energy Study cost-share per Building for Not-for-profits*|
|10 FTE or Less||$100||$100|
|Over 10 FTE and 50 FTE or less||$250||$250|
|Over 50 FTE and 100 FTE or less||$500||$500|
|Over 100 FTE||n/a||$500|
To get started with your energy study and/or free clean heating and cooling screening, please reach out to the Green Jobs - Green New York Energy Study Coordinator:
Green Jobs Green New York Energy Study
c/o L&S Energy Services
58 Clifton Country Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065
For more Information: view the GJGNY Energy Studies Fact Sheet [PDF]
If you are interested in an energy study but do not qualify as a small business or not-for-profit entity, please refer to our FlexTech Program.