2014 NY ESCO Summit
NYSERDA is a sponsor of this event.
Join us to find out why New York is a good place for ESCO business and how NYSERDA plans to help grow the state's retail services and scale up clean energy.
- NY Green Bank
- Performance Contracting
- C-PACE Financing
- Demand Management Program
- Relaunch New York Chapter of the Energy Services Coalition
- Preferred ESCO Request for Qualification
• John Rhodes, NYSERDA, President and CEO
• Audrey Zibelman, Public Service Commission, Chair
• Alfred Griffin, NY Green Bank, President
• Gil Quinones, New York Power Authority, President and CEO
• David Weiss, Chairman
The program will also include networking and feedback sessions with representatives of NYSERDA, NYPA, NY Green Bank, ESC and NAESCO.
RSVP is required.
Holiday Inn Albany
205 Wolf Road
Albany, NY 12205
9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
NYSERDA Consumer Services and Events Management
Registration/RSVP is required