NY Prize Microgrid Financing and Developer Experience Information Session
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
NYSERDA, Parker D. Mathusa Boardroom
17 Columbia Circle, Albany, NY 12203
ALTERNATE LOCATION: Via Webinar
The goals of the information session are to:
- Educate potential NY Prize Competition Stage 3 participants on the process and structure of financing microgrid projects
- Inform participants on the project attributes prospective investors and financiers are seeking
- Have an open discussion on project development challenges such as regulatory, technical, and interconnection.
This information session will be led by NYSERDA staff and Robert Gurman, Proenergy Consulting. Mr. Gurman brings 30+ years of experience in the power sector as a developer, financier, adviser, and asset manager.
Project Finance 101
Key Commercial Building Blocks
- Project Participants/Power Purchase Agreement
- Engineering Procurement and Construction/Major Supplier Components
- Fuel Supply
- Financing; Debt & Equity
NY Green Bank
- Regulatory Uncertainty
- Working with the Utility
- Rates and Tariffs
- Business Models
Pre-registration by February 27 is not required, but is encouraged, as seats are limited. Once maximum capacity is reached, no additional in-person registrations will be accepted.
Questions about the in-person event or the Webinar? Email email@example.com
Please note that this information session is the first in a series of information sessions that NYSERDA is setting up to support NY Prize. Look for future notices of informational webinars scheduled for March 15, April 18, May 17 and June 19.