Build-Ready Program Opportunities
Closed: Build-Ready Auction Request for Information (RFI 5034)
This RFI is now closed. Responses were due June 14, 2022 3:00 PM ET
RFI 5034 Responsiveness Summary [PDF]: This document provides a summary of the industry feedback received from the RFI and NYSERDA’s response.
About the RFI
NYSERDA’s Build-Ready Program issued an RFI to gather feedback from solar PV developers, owners, operators, and investors to:
- Better understand the most attractive time in the development process to auction a Build-Ready project.
- Develop and run a competitive auction process that results in significant interest from the private sector and successful construction and operation of Build-Ready projects.
- Solicit interest in a voluntary Market Advisory Group (MAG) that the Build-Ready Program can engage from time to time to gather feedback.
To do so, the Build-Ready Program developed a detailed proposal and a series of questions on the auction process as well as a package of information and a series of questions on a project the Program is progressing through development.
- Build-Ready Auction RFI 5034
- Attachment A. Build-Ready RFI Response Template
- Part A: The Build-Ready Proposed Auction Process
- Part B: Build-Ready (BR) Benson Mines Solar Project
- Appendix 2. Build-Ready’s BR Benson Mines Solar Project Information Memo
- Appendix 3. The BR Benson Mines Solar Project Design Set
- Appendix 4. The BR Benson Mines Solar Geotechnical Investigation Report
- Appendix 5. The BR Benson Mines Solar Landscape Development Plan
- Appendix 6. The BR Benson Mines Solar Wetland Delineation Report
- Appendix 7. The BR Benson Mines Adirondack Park Agency (APA) Solar Generation Facility Permit Application
- Appendix 8. Independent Interconnection Feasibility Report
Email: [email protected]