Business Energy Pro
Business Energy Pro (BEP), a Pay for Performance initiative, provides customized business solutions that can help you reduce your energy use and save money.
How You Benefit
- No out-of-pocket costs because monthly savings will pay for your project
- Full service, including equipment repair and replacement
- Reduced and controlled operating expenses
- 24/7 remote monitoring, allowing you to manage your systems from anywhere
- Increased customer and staff satisfaction, proving it’s safe to return to your business.
Who can Participate?
The pilot is open to small or medium businesses located on Staten Island or in Westchester County. Businesses must have an advanced electric meter (or “smart meter”) installed onsite as well as an online account with Con Edison for electric or natural gas service with at least 13 months of billing history.
How It Works
When you participate in Business Energy Pro, you will partner with a dedicated energy efficiency service provider who will recommend solutions that will optimize your building’s performance and reduce operational costs.
Energy solutions can include:
- Lighting and controls
- HVAC Optimizations and Controls
- Indoor air quality management
- Water heating
How to Participate
Provide some basic information to be connected to our energy efficiency service providers, Lime Energy and mCloud Technologies (on behalf of JouleSmart), or you can contact them directly to get started right away. They will confirm some basic eligibility information and offer you a free facility assessment. Pending results of your assessment, they will obtain your consent to analyze your energy use data and then follow up with personalized recommendations for equipment upgrades or facility improvements that will help your business operate more efficiently and improve your bottom line.