2020 Competition Results
Sign in to review information on competitors, judges and mentors, view videos and more on the 76West Competition Platform.
- ThermoAI - $1,000,000 award
- Optimizing and automating industrial combustion with patent-pending artificial intelligence to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and increase energy efficiency.
- AGreatE, Inc. - $500,000 award
- Making renewable energy affordable and accessible by producing artificial intelligence-enabled battery-based energy storage systems.
- COI Energy Services, Inc. - $500,000 award
- Improving building energy performance and grid optimization with software-as-a-service solutions.
- Combplex - $500,000 award
- Creating a farming ecosystem that sequesters more greenhouse gases by eliminating pests that threaten the health of honeybee hives.
- Aeroshield Materials
- Alp Technologies
- Clir Renewables
- COI Energy Services
- Heat Inverse
- Littoral Power Systems
- Medley Thermal
- NexxGen Power Authority
- OXTO Energy
- Paradigm of NY, LLC
- Saratoga Energy Corporation
- Solar-Tectic, LLC
- Urban Freight Corporation
Please note that as of July 16, 2020, Aeroshield Materials replaced Aquaneers as a semifinalist. And as of August 7, 2020, DelfinSia is no longer participating in the competition.