Executive Administrator - Albany or New York Office
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) is seeking a qualified and motivated Executive Administrator to provide key administrative support. This position interacts on a regular basis with NYSERDA’s management and external executives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prioritizing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously, coordinating workflow, preparing background documents, and monitoring deliverables by following through on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Preparing correspondence and analysis including drafting letters and email, developing presentations and reports, and assembling financial data in the MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Managing calendars, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and staff to coordinate a variety of meetings
- Screening calls, making travel, and meeting arrangements, and arranging conference calls
- Handling information requests and arranging essential mail in priority action order
- Work collaboratively with and provide backup support for the other Executive Administrator
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- An Associate’s degree in business or related discipline plus four years of relevant experience or seven years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to anticipate needs in advance, plan ahead and react positively to new assignments
- Superior organizational, time management, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy in all duties
- Must be a proactive, self-starter who takes initiative and suggests ideas for improvements which increase overall efficiencies, workflows and add value
- Quick study of new information and an awareness of/interest in the energy industry
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Access, or similar databases; experience with PeopleSoft preferred
- Proven ability to effectively handle sensitive information in a professional, confidential manner
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors
- Functions well independently and in teams
The salary range is $71,685 - $99,213. Candidates will be considered based on qualifications and experience. An excellent benefits package is also offered.
Please submit one file that includes both your cover letter and resume.