The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, known as NYSERDA, promotes energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources. These efforts are key to developing a less polluting and more reliable and affordable energy system for all New Yorkers. Collectively, NYSERDA’s efforts aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, accelerate economic growth, and reduce customer energy bills.
This is a paid internship for current, matriculated students. Students are allowed to work up to 18.5 hours per week during the semester, and up to 37.5 hours per week in between semesters, when not attending class.
- Compile asset audit scanning and reconciliation
- System building and deployment
- Level 1 troubleshooting of user issues
- Assist with system and application patching
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Current, full-time undergraduate or Masters student.
- Knowledge of PCs, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Experience with Apple mobile devices.
- Excellent skills with the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Skill in managing multiple activities, delivering on commitments, and operating with speed, accuracy, and strong judgment.
- Attention to detail, skillful communicator, good listening skills, ability to interact with clients and customers, proactive, inquisitive.
- Strong work ethic.
- Virtual Machine experience desired, but not required
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Internship, Information Technology in the subject line.