The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) seeks an Assistant Project Manager for the NY-Sun initiative with a primary focus on quality assurance. The individual must be highly organized with data driven skills.
- Actively monitor and report on all statuses of the NY-Sun approved contractors and builders
- With the Quality Assurance team, track and evaluate updates on all statuses
- Track and evaluate trending contractor quality assurance scores and take appropriate action based on program rules
- Manage and coordinate the NY-Sun contractor/builder onboarding process
- Ensure applications are complete and ready for review
- Check customer references
- Ensure all applications are moving through the workflow process in a timely manner
- Follow through on all disciplinary action notices and deadlines
- Ensure contractors meet the terms and conditions of the outlined disciplinary action
- Proactively communicate expectations with the contractor
- Actively manage and remain informed of status and deadlines of the action
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team and technical inspection contractors on inspections for problem projects
- Ensure all corrective action responses from the contractor are fulfilled
- Build and maintain relationships with contractors and builders
- Meet with NY-Sun management to review findings and strategize on action plans
- Effectively communicate status of work activity, collaborate and problem solve with management and other relevant stakeholders
- Foster and contribute to a culture of excellence grounded in people development, learning, problem solving, and teamwork
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or
- An Associate’s degree plus 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational and data driven skills
- Proficiency in Excel & Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive and collaborative style that works well in teams
- Experience with project management methods, processes, standards, and tools
- High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
Candidates will be considered for Assistant Project Manager. An excellent benefits package is also offered.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please type the Position’s Title & Job Code 426 in the Subject Line.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.