NYSERDA's HVAC Business Partners program supports New York heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning contractors who:
- Have a strong professional commitment to sell and promote the highest energy-efficiencies possible in unitary AC installation and maintenance
- Dedicate company resources to staff training programs that ensure technician are knowledgeable and proficient in energy-efficient air conditioning design, installation, and maintenance
Check out our brochure [PDF] for more information on our HVAC Business Partners program.
Connect to the DNV-GL SharePoint site to upload project data and access program documents.
Eligible and participating partners receive extensive industry training in high efficiency AC installation, maintenance, and diagnostics. Trained partners provide their commercial clients with proper diagnostic and inspection services according to the ANSI/ASHRAE/ACCA Standard 180 Quality Maintenance, while improving the energy efficiency, thermal comfort, and indoor air quality of these systems. Training programs are held regionally throughout the year.
Incentives [PDF] are available for participating Partners to offset the initial costs of providing the Quality Maintenance service to their clients. Incentives are available for the purchase of a qualifying diagnostic tool and for successfully completing maintenance projects according to the ANSI/ASHRAE/ACCA Standard 180 checklist.
Promotional support is offered to participating Partners to help attract customers to your value-added services. General guidance and program support are always available by contacting the NYSERDA HVAC Business Partners staff.
Reach the NYSERDA HVAC Business Partners staff anytime for guidance and support.
or e-mail us at HVACpartners@nyserda.ny.gov
All HVAC contractors who work with and primarily serve New York State customers are eligible. Important criteria for contractors interested in becoming program Business Partners are:
- Active membership in professional trade associations
- Availability of at least five trained technicians
- Proven management dedication to high quality customer service and advanced proficiency in energy-efficiency design, installation, and maintenance.