Unique Plans Outline a Collective Path Forward for Sustainability
Under Phase I of the Cleaner, Greener Communities Program, each region developed a comprehensive plan for smart growth and sustainability.
- Capital Region (counties of Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Warren and Washington).
- Central New York Region (counties of Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Onondaga and Oswego).
- Finger Lakes Region (counties of Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, Wyoming and Yates)
- Long Island Region (counties of Nassau and Suffolk).
- Mid-Hudson Region (counties of Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster and Westchester).
- Mohawk Valley Region (counties of Fulton, Herkimer, Montgomery, Oneida, Otsego and Schoharie).
- New York City Region (counties and boroughs of Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens and Richmond).
- North Country Region (counties of Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence).
- Southern Tier Region (counties of Broome, Chemung, Chenango, Delaware, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga and Tompkins).
- Western New York Region (counties of Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie and Niagara).
For More Information
For general information about Phase I of Cleaner, Greener Communities, contact Lindsay Robbins at email@example.com or 212-971-5342, Ext. 3008.