NYSERDA is committed to partnering with businesses, industries, and residents to invest in innovative, environmentally friendly, energy-efficient technologies. This three-year strategic plan, Toward a Clean Energy Future: A Three-Year Strategic Outlook [PDF|11.2 MB], presents an overview of and outlook for NYSERDA's programs and services that are helping put the State on a path toward greater energy self-sufficiency, improved energy efficiency, smart economic growth, and a cleaner environment.
The Strategic Plan includes:
- NYSERDA's Mission, Expected Outcomes and Long Term Vision.
- Strategic planning context including State policy imperatives.
- Strategic Initiatives for the planning period.
- A discussion of priorities for each NYSERDA program portfolio during 2013–2016.
- NYSERDA funding sources and allocations.
- Accomplishments from the last planning year.
- Proposed future benefits of NYSERDA program activities.
- NYSERDA’s organizational and operational means of achieving these goals.
NYSERDA's partnerships with its customers and other energy funding organizations support its efforts to achieve four mission outcomes:
- the efficient use of energy
- diverse and renewable energy supplies
- a clean energy economy
- a cleaner environment