The New York Products Program seeks retail, distribution and manufacturing partners that sell residential ENERGY STAR® qualified and other program qualified energy-efficient products in New York State, to assist in promoting energy efficiency, and awareness and sales these products to consumers, builders, contractors and multifamily building owners and management companies.
Benefits of the New York Products Program include the following:
- Cooperative advertising support
- Support for custom promotional opportunities
- Point-of-purchase (POP) materials
- Listing on the NYSERDA website
- ENERGY STAR and other program qualified energy-efficient product training for staff
- Educational materials
- Opportunity to provide donations of ENERGY STAR appliances and/or lighting in support of the Program's outreach including trade shows, home shows, county and/or State fairs.
For information and requirements for becoming a New York Products Program partner, please contact Lockheed Martin, the New York State Energy Research & Development Authority's (NYSERDA's) program implementation contractor at 1-877 NYSTAR1 (1-877-697-8271).