The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) is issuing this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to develop a list of individuals who meet the qualifications of a Technician under the New York State Green Residential Building Program (Program). The Program is available statewide, and Technicians are needed to provide services in markets throughout New York State. Successful applicants must provide documentation to NYSERDA confirming they have the training and qualifications required by the Program regulations. NYSERDA encourages green building professionals, Home Energy Raters, building performance contractors, or other such individuals meeting the qualifications to respond to this RFQ.
- Summary [PDF]
- All Documents (with all attachments) [PDF]
- Attachment A - Proposal Checklist (Mandatory) [PDF]
- Attachment B - 2010/2011 Technician Signature Page: New York Green Residential Building Program [PDF]
- Attachment C - Minimum Efficiency Requirements for Equipment, Lighting, and Household Appliances [PDF]
- Attachment D - Minimum Energy Efficiency Requirements for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning equipment (including ceiling fans) [PDF]