The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) seeks proposals for the development and implementation of educational training programs in energy efficiency (EE), renewable energy (RE), and advanced technology (AT) for high school students. Proposers will be asked to develop and implement programs that prepare students for careers and/or post-secondary education, with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) skills. Programs should deliver appropriate, high school-level content in EE, RE and/or AT; provide opportunities for students to acquire college credits, certifications, job experience, or other career-focused experiences; and, where appropriate, use non-traditional approaches to teaching and learning, such as multidisciplinary instruction and project-based learning to help students explore real-world problems and issues. Please refer to Section II for details on eligible technologies for training.
- Summary [PDF]
- All files (including attachments) [PDF]
- Attachment A - Proposal Checklist [PDF]
- Attachment B - Disclosure of Prior Findings [PDF]
- Attachment C - CPPF and Instructions [PDF]
- Attachment D - Intent to Propose [PDF]
- Attachment E - Sample Agreement [PDF]