Become a Participating Retailer
In order to be a participating retailer you must meet the following requirements:
- Download the following participation agreements.
- Complete and sign the participation agreement, then fax it to the number listed in the agreement.
- Submit accurate monthly sales data each month you are a partner.
- Require all sales staff and managers to attend periodic program training conducted at the stores.
- Display Point-of-Purchase and promotional materials including ENERGY STAR labels on qualified products, ENERGY STAR brochures displayed prominently, and at least one of the following items: Banner, Ceiling Dangler, Poster and/or other promotional items provided by the Program.
- Submit advertiser rate cards prior to placing any cooperative advertisements.
- Review all the program and incentive guidelines.