Multifamily Carbon Emissions Reduction Program Update:
The Multifamily Carbon Emission Reduction Program has been closed. We encourage interested buildings to consider energy efficiency opportunities through our Multifamily Energy Performance Portfolio. Other conversion-related resources can be found by visiting NYC’s Clean Heat Program.
COMPLETED PROGRAM CONVERSIONS: Download and complete the Post-Conversion Documentation [PDF]
All the program documents and files:
- Program Guidelines [PDF] – This describes the Program and its requirements in detail.
- Application Overview [PDF] – This tells you how to apply to the Program.
- Application Form [PDF] – This gathers general project information like address and size.
- W-9 – This is required in order for NYSERDA to release incentives to you.
- Terms and Conditions [PDF] – The person in charge of the project must sign this form.
- Project Description [DOC] – This should include a description of existing conditions and the planned scope of work for the fuel switch.
- Fuel Bills – You must submit the most recent three years of fuel bills as a single scanned PDF or hard copies.
- Carbon Incentive Calculator [XLS] – This will calculate the incentive that you are eligible to receive based on your entering 3 years of oil bills. A filled out copy of the Calculator must be submitted with your application.