To help Partners selected to participate Multifamily Energy Performance Portfolio of programs can grow their businesses and expand their capabilities, NYSERDA provides access to leads, marketing dollars, professional development resources and ongoing support.
- Leads are generated by NYSERDA’s outreach and marketing and captured on its website, where prospective participants can access a list of Partners in their region.
- You’ll be invited to NYSERDA-sponsored industry events, such as our Power Breakfasts where you can meet and interact with qualified prospects.
- You will also be invited to training sessions we provide only for Partners at a reduced cost. These training opportunities provide access to renowned specialists on energy efficiency topics.
- Coming Soon - Our Annual Partner Summit conference featuring a broad range of roundtables and presentations to help you get started, stay up-to-date on technology, market your business, and more.
- You can qualify for cooperative funding to pay up to 25 percent of your advertising costs.
- The EStar partner network and MPP implementation partner TRC Energy Services offer skill-building opportunities and a rich knowledge base of best practices.
- All MPP partners receive programmatic support from NYSERDA as they complete projects.
The Partner Portal
We make many more resources available through our password-protected Partner Portal. Upon acceptance to the program, you will receive a User ID and a password to access the portal. You’ll find resources to help train your staff, stay current with program guidelines and market your services effectively, including:
- Program Guidelines, documents & templates
- Access to submit a project application
- Case studies demonstrating how companies like yours helped both existing multifamily buildings and new construction projects reduce energy use
- Metrics on MPP applications submitted by month, offering insight into program trends
- Links to important information from partner organizations such as TRC Energy Services and the Building Performance Institute
- Marketing documents, tools, and ready-to-use presentations
- A comprehensive library of printed and digital training information, including archived webinars, about every aspect of the Multifamily Performance Program
- A regularly updated calendar of marketing activities
- Links to important software tools, information about federal and state tax credits, and special programs
Everyone has some. You’ll find many answers on our FAQ page.
Better yet, contact TRC Energy Services at EStar@trcsolutions.com or call (518) 688-3113.
Download our Partner Brochure [PDF].