Motor Managment Plan
- Higher initial cost. (Offset by financial Incentives.)
- More efficient by 0.5% - 4%.
- Runs cooler. (Lower maintenance - Less downtime - Extended warranties)
- Can save thousands of $$$ in energy costs.
- Simple payback in as little time as 6 months.
You've made the right decision. A qualifying NEMA Premium® Motor typically constructed with superior materials, more copper, tighter tolerances, and longer warranties will not only benefit you by saving energy, but will also increase and improve reliability and up-time by replacing worn-out, potentially unreliable motors with the best motors available.
Qualifying NEMA Premium® Motors will save you MORE because they are 0.5% to 4% more efficient than the mandatory minimum efficiencies required by EPAct. The savings in operating costs add up so quickly that it really pays to go for the higher efficiency. NYSERDA’s Existing Facilities Program also provides an incentive for each qualifying motor purchased.