Locate Your Business at the Saratoga Technology + Energy Park® (STEP®)
NYSERDA staff and the site developers will work with you to customize a build-to-suit facility according to your needs or identify space in our current facility. The STEP team can assist you with the development of high-tech facilities and will work with you to develop your space in an expeditious timeframe.
Ariel view of the 3 Buildings
- 10 Hermes Road
Designed for research, development, and light manufacturing related to clean energy and environmental technologies in New York State.
- 107 Hermes Road
Designed for office and light manufacturing space. The building features dry lab space as well as the infrastructure to pipe natural gas, argon, and nitrogen into its laboratories.
- 20 Tech Trail
This approximate 130,000 sf building is presently under construction, to be completed in the first quarter of 2013.
Location, Location, Location
Located in the heart of New York's Tech Valley, STEP is the perfect place to grow your clean-energy and environmental technology company. STEP currently hosts companies that work in the following areas:
- Alternative and renewable energy, such as wind, photovoltaics, and fuel cells
- Advanced materials and nanotechnology
- Environmental technologies
- Transportation technologies
- Power generation and battery storage
- Green building technologies and energy efficiency
As a high-tech knowledge community, STEP is
- A high-value location for business-to-business relationships with innovative companies
- Designed to support collaboration and inter-action in a campus-like setting
- Available for manufacturing of clean-energy and environmental technologies and products
- Uniquely positioned to help you take advantage of potential NYSERDA funding opportunities, including research and development, technical assistance, and incentives for purchasing and installing energy-efficient measures
- Continuing development efforts with green-building construction and 77% green space
- The nation's first park dedicated to renewable and environmental-friendly, clean energy technologies
- Located next to the Luther Forest Technology Campus and the home of GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
STEP and its prime location offers
- A tech valley address
- The opportunity to tap into regional educational centers
- Quick, major market access
- Well-educated, high-tech labor pool
- An excellent quality of life
Download an aerial view map of STEP [PDF].
Last Updated: 07/22/2013