Explore your options using the Motor Management Plan diagram.
[Nema Premium Motors]
[Standard EPAct Motors]
A proactive Motor Management Plan will help you be better prepared to make efficient and thoughtful decisions in the event of motor failure. You benefit from reduced downtime and energy costs, and ensure motor availability by making your decisions through planning.
Order the Motor Planning Kit for helpful tips on how to start a Motor Management Plan.
The Motor Planning Kit includes:
- Tools for estimating motor costs
- Simple repair/replace decision rules
- Choosing replacement motors
- Specifying best practice motor repair services
- Guidelines and standards
- Motor Service Center Certification programs