NYSERDA's HVAC Partner programs support the efforts of New York's Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) contractors, manufacturers, and distributors to improve the visibility of energy-efficient HVAC equipment and maintenance services.
- Training, outreach support, and financial assistance for participating Partners to provide energy efficient services and products.
- Training and promotional assistance to distinguish Partners as trusted advisors to customers.
- Make a professional commitment to promote and sell the ANSI/ASHRAE/ACCA Standard 180 for Quality Maintenance.
- Sell and install highly efficient HVAC equipment, and establish maintenance agreements that meet the national industry standards.
- Dedicate training for technicians to be knowledgeable about energy-efficient equipment and services.
Check out our brochure [PDF] for more information on our HVAC Business Partners program.