New York State’s role as a leader in shaping the future of energy remains firmly in place. NYSERDA is committed to partnering with other State agencies as well as residents, businesses, and industry stakeholders to preserve the environment, decrease energy costs, and create opportunities for economic growth for current and future generations of New Yorkers.
This strategic plan, Toward a Clean Energy Future: 2014 Strategic Outlook [PDF|10.5MB], presents an overview of and outlook for NYSERDA's programs and services that are helping put the State and its residents on a path toward a clean, resilient, reliable, and dynamic energy system, including:
- Strategic planning context including State policy imperatives
- Strategic Initiatives for the planning period
- NYSERDA's current program portfolios
- NYSERDA funding sources and allocations
- NYSERDA’s organizational and operational means of achieving these goals